Consulting the Free AutoCheck Vehicle History Report
As far as major purchases go, shopping for a used car can be one of the most stressful activities because you don’t want to get burdened with someone else’s mistake. Some used vehicles look perfectly fine on the sales lot and even drive like a dream during the test drive, only to find out that they have a less than stellar history. The good news is that Integrity Auto Finance provides a free AutoCheck Vehicle History Report on every vehicle, giving you peace of mind when making your next purchase decision.
When you receive an AutoCheck report on any vehicle, you’ll get industrial strength data courtesy of Experian Automotive. Experian is the same company that is a market leader in holding and protecting the credit data of consumers, meaning they also know how to consolidate vast amounts of information. The company has been in business for more than two decades and aggregates information on over one billion people and businesses around the globe.
Unique Data Sources
An AutoCheck report from Experian Automotive consolidates information from a vast array of sources including:
- Auto manufacturers — List of open recalls and courtesy buy-backs.
- State Department of Motor Vehicles (DMVs) — Reports of salvage, lemon law claims, and number of owners.
- Collision repair shops — Reports of any frame or structural damage.
- Insurance companies — Reports of stolen and damaged vehicles.
- Car dealerships — List of odometer reading and maintenance history.
- Service facilities — Service and repair history as well as odometer readings.
- Law enforcement agencies — Accident and theft reports.
- Rental and fleet companies — Maintenance and damage history.
- Import/export companies — Locations and dates of vehicle transfers.
- Vehicle inspection agencies — Dates and locations of safety and emissions tests.
In the detailed Vehicle History Report, you’ll receive information on the car compiled from all of these sources. The report will tell you such things as Regular Events (Title, Registration, Inspections), Cautionary Events (Auctions, Rental or Fleet activity, Repossession), and Red Flag Events (Accidents, Salvage, Water Damage).
When running an AutoCheck report on a car, you’ll also receive a score for that vehicle. The patented AutoCheck score is a rating from 1 to 100 that allows you to compare different cars side by side so that you can make the best buying choice. If you’re the type of person that gets overwhelmed by some of the details listed on these reports, AutoCheck makes your life easier with this single score. Some of the factors that can impact the AutoCheck score include:
- Past accidents
- Vehicle mileage
- Vehicle class and reliability history
- Number of owners
- Odometer issues
- Title problems
- Frame or water damage
- Past lemon law claims
- History of repossession or theft
- Vehicle used as a taxi or police car
Vehicle history reports have become an essential part of any used car purchase. Not only are they the best way to learn about a vehicle’s past, but they also make your buying process much easier. Integrity provides a FREE AutoCheck Vehicle History Report on every vehicle that we allow on our sales lot. Integrity Auto Finance maintains the highest commitment to transparency, responsibility, and delivering high-quality vehicles to our clients.